Calradia Modern Warfare Series

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War never stops!

Idea about newer version of modern war

everydayhappy

Idea about newer version of modern war Empty Idea about newer version of modern war

Post  everydayhappy Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Main logo:
    The logo of modern war is still using the Native's logo,it can use a picture of War in Iraq

Music:
    Main Menu Music:
    There is no music in the main menu,it is very boring.It can use the Amusic of the merica Army or any other can show the modern style.

Background Music:
    There is no background music in the game,is still used the Native's music,sounds very ancient

Army:
    the kingdom of nord is very poor and low,even it uses the axe and shield.Other soilder updates become very power than before,the solider of nord updates become very poorer than before.
    I suggest that the soilder update tree like this:
    nord new soliders
    |
    / \
    / \
    / \
    / \____________________________
    nord senior soldiers nord pilot
    | |
    / | \ /|\
    / | \ / | \
    / | \ / \
    / | \_________ / \
    nord army nord mortar soldiers \ nord helicopter pilot |
    | | nord chariot soldiers |
    / \ / \ | nord figter pilot
    / \ nord nord Anti-tank artillery / \ |
    / \howitzer soldiers / \ |
    / \____ nord armored soldiers | nord bomber pilot
    mord army's elite \ nord tank soldiers
    mord special forces

Buildings;
    the castile is no loger userd in the modern world,it used the army base or air force base,and the city is not well,certainly,is the mixer or modern city and castle.Amd the city is in the castle and blocking the door.I hope that you can repair this problem

I am a mber,I an very interesting in your work,can I join in you?Thanks
    everydayhappy

Idea about newer version of modern war Empty Re: Idea about newer version of modern war

Post  everydayhappy Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Nord soliders update tree:
    Land Army:
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry->nord Senior soldiers-> nord army-> mord army's elite
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord army->mord special forces

Artillery:
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord mortar soldiers ->nord howitzer soldiers
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord mortar soldiers -> nord Anti-tank artillery

Chariot soldiers:
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord chariot soldiers ->nord armored soldiers
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord chariot soldiers -> nord tank soldiers

Air force:
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord pilot-> nord helicopter pilot
    nord new soliders -> nord Probationary Infantry-> nord Senior soldiers->nord pilot-> nord figter pilot-> nord bomber pilot
    everydayhappy

Idea about newer version of modern war Empty Re: Idea about newer version of modern war

Post  everydayhappy Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 pm

My Gmail address is dell2009123.If you agree my apply,you can send me email
    @Colonel_Ryan
    everydayhappy

Post  everydayhappy Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:36 am

I am good at Python,how can I join in the modern warfare develop group?Did somenody know it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:47 am